Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    For breakfast echo lodge then roadrunner, we ate out all weekend last weekend to lazy to shop, had a horrible dinner at schooners, which sucks we kinda like the place. Hit foxes and ja johnnys also for breakfast also not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Sorry man, we ended up making it a quickie. Ran to the CA side, picked up our stuff and jetted right back. I'll shoot ya a text anyways so if you guys decide you want to stop by you can. We'll keep in touch. You said you were coming out again in two weeks, right? The weekend of the 4th? If so, we will be staying in Parker that same weekend.
    Got your text super late on Sunday on the way home. Service absolutely was zero where we were.
    The weekend of July 4th we will be in Laughlin, but we will be in Parker the weekend of June 17th as well as the weekend of Aug 5th and possibly Aug 19th.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Got your text super late on Sunday on the way home. Service absolutely was zero where we were.
    The weekend of July 4th we will be in Laughlin, but we will be in Parker the weekend of June 17th as well as the weekend of Aug 5th and possibly Aug 19th.
    you better watch out you may begin to like the river more than cancun.......lol...was nice to meet you and kim, mom and jeff, checking out getting out in aug.....

Me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Holy cow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steak and eggs at Road Runner was very good and Biscuit sandwich at Blue water was excellent.
    Didnt make it to any other places. Will try something different in June.

BTW.....The Roadrapers were awesome......Def tried a too many of those lol

The Orange Boat!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    You should come out!
    I did, but for all the wrong reasons... :(
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I did, but for all the wrong reasons... :(
    Oh no! the MIL?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Oh no! the MIL?
    Si Amiga... :( We're here through the 4th...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams