Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Looks good... Im liking your new avitar too...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I say sundance is pretty good, the Cantina is pretty good too. I've never eaten at Fox's only drank. BTW, we are heading to Parker after work today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

Looks good... Im liking your new avitar too...
    Honestly I think they look like crap LOL

Can't find a good embroider to save my life....

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Honestly I think they look like crap LOL

Can't find a good embroider to save my life....
    Ring up THE DONALD... Maybe he can hook U up, you know his hats have to be THE BEST!!!!!!!

Name:  trump.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  6.4 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Hey RR look what just came in. I'll be sending you a couple along with those stickers I never sent this week

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAttachment 62416
    Awesome!!!
    Took this yesterday while driving out

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    I say sundance is pretty good, the Cantina is pretty good too. I've never eaten at Fox's only drank. BTW, we are heading to Parker after work today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What time? Where? We're waiting to get the boat fixed but if it's later, we may be at our place next to roadrunner. We're the 3rd trailer over.
    Phone service sucks but my text may work. 562-965-2118 brian

Yeah that hat needs to go. I'm working on the OG hats like you have. These are horrible, but for now they'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    What time? Where? We're waiting to get the boat fixed but if it's later, we may be at our place next to roadrunner. We're the 3rd trailer over.
    Phone service sucks but my text may work. 562-965-2118 brian
    Sorry man, we ended up making it a quickie. Ran to the CA side, picked up our stuff and jetted right back. I'll shoot ya a text anyways so if you guys decide you want to stop by you can. We'll keep in touch. You said you were coming out again in two weeks, right? The weekend of the 4th? If so, we will be staying in Parker that same weekend.

I wanna be there......

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I wanna be there......
    You should come out!