Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Name our boat

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    K-killer
    ^^^ spoken like a guy that has been grinding on fiberglass and has his boxers full of fiberglass dust......
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I'm stuck on this. Can't think of anything cool, or even pertinent.

Not usually at a loss for words.

BST is the only thing I can come up with

Blood
    Sweat
    Tears

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I'm stuck on this. Can't think of anything cool, or even pertinent.

Not usually at a loss for words.

BST is the only thing I can come up with

Blood
    Sweat
    Tears
    add ethyl alcohol and you have BEAST
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    K-killer

LMAO, oops sorry about that

Quote Originally Posted by Dimarco21 View Post
    Sniffin' Glue

More like sniffen green paint, we need a billet prop shaft seal for a 1 1/4" shaft, can you make one?

Third Generation is pretty good, Hot Snot is funny, papaletch said name it the buger, I also like Final Outlaw, Green with envy kinda has a ring to it, these are great ideas now we have to figure out witch one we like the best, keep them coming and thank you again

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Third Generation is pretty good, Hot Snot is funny, papaletch said name it the buger, I also like Final Outlaw, Green with envy kinda has a ring to it, these are great ideas now we have to figure out witch one we like the best, keep them coming and thank you again
    PAPAletch??? How is that dawg doing???

Name:  papa.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  85.4 KB

Expensive Effort

Right

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    More like sniffen green paint, we need a billet prop shaft seal for a 1 1/4" shaft, can you make one?

I've been asked this for years...I can't buy a 1 1/4" bearing with enough max R.P.M.'s. They are rated at 8,500.

My 1" & 1 1/8" are rated at 15,000 R.P.M.'s.

Sorry.
    D21's V-Drive Parts
    at

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    PAPAletch??? How is that dawg doing???

Name:  papa.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  85.4 KB
    Ryan is doing great, he is a repo man out of flagstaff, and he races short corse off road trucks