Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

S&P 500 record high...

Do I stay in or sell???

I'm up 12 1/2% since I bought into the S&P500 index funds in OCT...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Depends. Are you a gambling man? If so, let it ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not much of a gambler at all...

THere are two things to consider here:

-The old saying "its better to be OUT of the market wishing you were IN, than IN the market wishing you were OUT"

-The market typically likes a new president, BUT that didn't hold true in 2008 when U know WHO was elected, AND who knows how the market will act with this WHACKY election cycle... This election is like no other...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Im out...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Im out...
    Good call captain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im over 10%+ when I bought into an 11K IRA and a 14K mutual fund with my dads inheritance in Feb....
    I'm in for the long run so it will be sitting there.....
    Wish I knew a bit more to play the market.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Im over 10%+ when I bought into an 11K IRA and a 14K mutual fund with my dads inheritance in Feb....
    I'm in for the long run so it will be sitting there.....
    Wish I knew a bit more to play the market.
    IRA? It's a matter of watching daily what is going on, not only in the market but things that impact like the UK/EU situation...

I'm fortunate to have the bandidth to keep tabs on these things...