Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Old Parker Water Ski video....

Just saw this on youtube. Cool old school video from Parker in the 60's.
    Enjoy.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Cool stuff I feel cheated not getting to vacation at Parker/Needles/Havazoo...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

That's awesome!!! My father first took me to the river around this time. I was around 10-12 yrs old.

Thank you for posting that video. Brings back great memories of growing up going to Parker during the 60's. Got to ski for the first time behind a boat at Big Bend, on my 5th birthday. Flash forward to '88, taught my daughter to ski at Parker. She took off from Big Bend. What a thrill to be able to have my daughter get to learn how to ski in the exact same place I did, 30 years before. Just can't buy great memories like that.

Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Thank you for posting that video. Brings back great memories of growing up going to Parker during the 60's. Got to ski for the first time behind a boat at Big Bend, on my 5th birthday. Flash forward to '88, taught my daughter to ski at Parker. She took off from Big Bend. What a thrill to be able to have my daughter get to learn how to ski in the exact same place I did, 30 years before. Just can't buy great memories like that.
    Man, that is an awesome story. I actually grew up going to Lake Mohave with my dad after he moved to Fort Mohave. I will still cruise the lake and reminisce on the times I had there back then.

Can only imagine what it was like to be a river rat back then. I'm guessing your abs and a lot of other parts of your body got a good workout on a regular basis LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Can only imagine what it was like to be a river rat back then. I'm guessing your abs and a lot of other parts of your body got a good workout on a regular basis LOL
    That's my video Vic. It's part of our family movies from back in the day. Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That's my video Vic. It's part of our family movies from back in the day. Thanks for the kind comments everyone.
    Very cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Nice! It came up on my video suggestions while I was watching videos the other day.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Your daugher knows how to ski??? I never knew...

If I had a DO over in life, I would go back and spend time with yall in Parker/Needles...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams