Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Vic,Thanks for all the pics and your hard work!!! "Job Well Done".

Amazing photos Vic, as always!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    28_SportCat

Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I'm sure this made GN7 Bob roll over in his grave ^^^ a ONCE record holding GN boat with a pair of turbos...

Bob was a VERY VERY outspoken critic of turbos on race boats...

For those that don't know, this hull WAS the GN24 Body Snatcher before Ted/Joey built the current GN24... Current owner is a SUPER good guy...

Some day I'm going to own this hull....................................
    why was Bob against Turbo Boats? thanks

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by msmeads View Post
    why was Bob against Turbo Boats? thanks
    He liked the instant ON/OFF of a blower engine and didn't think that a split second delay of spool up in a turbo engine was acceptable in any way/shape/form...

I'm sold on turbo power but he was far from that... GOD rest his soul, he was a good guy...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    He liked the instant ON/OFF of a blower engine and didn't think that a split second delay of spool up in a turbo engine was acceptable in any way/shape/form...

I'm sold on turbo power but he was far from that... GOD rest his soul, he was a good guy...
    Miss his bizarre sense of humor. I only met him once, but he really seemed like a nice guy.