Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Havasu 4/22

Should be a interesting trip, doing something different. Staying at a friends house tonight in needles. Tomorrow launching at jack smith, boat down to Havasu where we have a room at the nautical lol then Sunday have to boat back up to needles to get the truck.. Should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Bottom View Post
    Should be a interesting trip, doing something different. Staying at a friends house tonight in needles. Tomorrow launching at jack smith, boat down to Havasu where we have a room at the nautical lol then Sunday have to boat back up to needles to get the truck.. Should be fun

Are there low spots on the river where you have to be careful about water depth for a larger boat like yours?

Uncle Dave asked some time ago about running his Lavey Sebring up in the Needles area...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Havasu 4/22

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Are there low spots on the river where you have to be careful about water depth for a larger boat like yours?

Uncle Dave asked some time ago about running his Lavey Sebring up in the Needles area...
    No not really. I can only think of one section you gotta watch out for. But yeah going up river from needles I'm sure you gotta be careful
    Last edited by Rock_Bottom; 04-22-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Bottom View Post
    No not really. I can only think of one section you gotta watch out for. But yeah going up river from needles I'm sure you gotta be careful
    be safe, post pics pleeeeeeeeease, for the benefit of us stuck in the midwest...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Nice Shiada

Very nice, not many OB's around