Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NHRA rumors

NHRA rumors

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357788906.773076.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  36.1 KB
    Is this the official announcement for Brittany's coming out or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

NHRA rumors

Neff not driving in '13, will tune John's car. Guido will tune Brittany's new Castrol sponsored TF'r. Roberts team pretty much stays same. Net 3 FC's and 1 TF'r.

CH3NO2

NHRA rumors

Forgot this, and it will have a canopy installed before the Pomona opener according to the press release.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357854450.377331.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  28.3 KB

CH3NO2

It will be interesting to see how Brittany does. As far as the car goes, they have Jimmy Prock who can tune the long cars as well as anyone alive and now that Zippy will be tuning John's car I think he can expect to see better results than last year from that team. All in all, JFR is still the best operation in the NHRA, in my humble opinion.
    The best things in life aren't things!

NHRA rumors

Doc, will you be at the AZ Nationals?

CH3NO2

Most likely we'll attend the Friday and possibly Saturday event just to catch up with friends. Arlene and Warren Johnson are great to sit and talk with on Saturday after qualifications have been completed. The heat's off at that point and the last couple years Warren talked with my sons Paul and Buzzz for well over an hour. We have lots of friends in the other classes we like to catch as well.
    The best things in life aren't things!