Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Afternoon at Marine Stadium...

Ya just never know what you're going to see in SoCal...

Name:  stadium truck.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  63.0 KB

Name:  stadium truck2.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  77.3 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

And NOW for the bad news...

Name:  IMG_1965.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  93.8 KB

The 8N bathrooms are the ones behind the stadium signs... Seems the homos like to hang out there and cause trouble for the residents/police...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Yikes.

Good seeing you today man. Sorry about the interruption after lunch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Yikes.

Good seeing you today man. Sorry about the interruption after lunch lol

That guy was whacked like Whitney Houston on the rock...

I think he was wanting some slices of pizza....

THanks very much for the nice visit...

Sorry guys I couldn't catch up with you today.pizza sounded good too .I got stuck on a side job after work and still here working

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    That guy was whacked like Whitney Houston on the rock...

I think he was wanting some slices of pizza....

THanks very much for the nice visit...
    Totally whacked holy cow. Not LB's finest. But you're right, he wanted pizza. And unfortunately I was not about to give up mine Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Sorry guys I couldn't catch up with you today.pizza sounded good too .I got stuck on a side job after work and still here working
    No probs, we will catch up for Marri's before I leave town... We just need to find the MIA RIverRunner... Must be on another vacation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Totally whacked holy cow. Not LB's finest. But you're right, he wanted pizza. And unfortunately I was not about to give up mine Hahahaha

Man, you know U ryte... I wasn't about to give up a slice of pizza to that guy, he would have gotten my kid away from me easier that a slice of pizza...

The green one that was there was Joey Logano's. They were pulling a barefoot waterskier for a record. Possible see them back on the water at Sprint Nationals this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RPMRACING View Post
    The green one that was there was Joey Logano's. They were pulling a barefoot waterskier for a record. Possible see them back on the water at Sprint Nationals this year.
    I must have got there just after all of that ended... OR they had not started with the ski thing yet...

What was the record for, the fastest waterskiER behind a pickup truck/jet boat?

See Vic, I knew we should have went to the stadium before pizza...