Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

pizzaPIElooza....

Long Beach Pizza PIE looza... 3//21 or 3/22 who is in???

We have to do this either Monday or Tuesday...

Maybe we could go have a shot of JD and salute' to our pal Carl at Marine Stadium...

I think we have ONE vote for Marri's n Stearns and one vote for Domenico's on 2nd street...

Calling RiverRunner, calling RiverRunner...

Anyone else care to join in???

I could do Wednesday but it would have to be earlier, Ive got a 2pm meeting at the stadium...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Can't make it, but in ten days when we're back at LOTO in Missouri one of the first place we're stopping at is Imo's, my favorite pizza ever, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Can't make it, but in ten days when we're back at LOTO in Missouri one of the first place we're stopping at is Imo's, my favorite pizza ever, have fun.
    Imo's is very good... Did you ever meet Ed or any of the Imo klan??? THey have a massive farm north of HighHill. It's about 10 minutes north of I-70/west of Warrenton...

You need to make a stop in Ofallon MO, just off of I-70 at the original Stefaninas... Sausage / Pepperoni, toasted raviolis and a order of garlic cheese bread...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Imo's is very good... Did you ever meet Ed or any of the Imo klan??? THey have a massive farm north of HighHill. It's about 10 minutes north of I-70/west of Warrenton...

You need to make a stop in Ofallon MO, just off of I-70 at the original Stefaninas... Sausage / Pepperoni, toasted raviolis and a order of garlic cheese bread...

Years ago...........I mean years ago, the engineering company I worked for did some work at their place, it was unbelievable, we have Stefs a lot when we're at my Son's in St. Peters, that's their fav, so we get that pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Years ago...........I mean years ago, the engineering company I worked for did some work at their place, it was unbelievable, we have Stefs a lot when we're at my Son's in St. Peters, that's their fav, so we get that pizza.
    I use the bulk IMo's provel cheese at home when I make pies... I thnk they are making a ton of money off of their labeled products like that now as well...

I use the bulk IMo's provel cheese at home when I make pies... I thnk they are making a ton of money off of their labeled products like that now as well...
    It's the bomb !!!!!!

Pizza, someone say pizza??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm three for three... Maybe tmrow will be Marri's HINT HINT...

Name:  pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  62.3 KB

Name:  o.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  63.8 KB

I endorse this place... ^^^
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 03-24-2016 at 04:48 PM.

From the looks of it, I will be in Sandy Eggo tomorrow. Last minute change of plans. I'm enlisting in the Navy LOL

I'm three for three... Maybe tmrow will be Marri's HINT HINT...

Name:  pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  62.3 KB

Name:  o.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  63.8 KB

I endorse this place... ^^^
    Call me in the a.m. I might be able to join if at lunchtime