Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's not my birthday, but WTF

Went and bought myself a new carry gun, figure I better do it before the "king" tries to take away our second amendment rights.

Cool little carry pistol...................Ruger LCP, never leave home without it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool!!!

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    nice, i like em...

tooooo bad, i sold all of my guns... at a gun show, cant tell you who/when they all got sold...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    nice, i like em...

tooooo bad, i sold all of my guns... at a gun show, cant tell you who/when they all got sold...
    Guns scare me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Guns scare me lol

Me too, but only in the bad guys hands.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Me too, but only in the bad guys hands.
    Is your carry permit good in FL and Missouri? How many guns can you have on your permit? In ca we have to pick 3 guns we want to carry when we apply

nice i want one
    Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors its part of life!
    OffishialBusiness.com

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Is your carry permit good in FL and Missouri? How many guns can you have on your permit? In ca we have to pick 3 guns we want to carry when we apply

Our CCWs are good in both states and we don't have to pick a gun, between Terri and myself we've got six pistols of all different sizes and caliber, if I have a big shirt on I'll carry my 9MM S/W Shield outside on my hip and if I've only got a t-shirt on I'll be packing the new sub Ruger LCP 380 in my pocket, it holds 6 hollow points, I think I can slow someone down enough with it if I have to.

But I keep my Smith 357 revolver loaded under my pillow when I sleep at night, I truly feel sorry for anyone coming in our house uninvited.

There's a few states I couldn't live in, the one's that don't allow my rights to bear and carry firearms, going back home from Florida to missouri when we drive through Illinois we have to unload the guns for the six hours were driving, that state has crappy gun laws, so we just go with the flow and load them back up when we get out of Illinois and cross the border into Missouri.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Our CCWs are good in both states and we don't have to pick a gun, between Terri and myself we've got six pistols of all different sizes and caliber, if I have a big shirt on I'll carry my 9MM S/W Shield outside on my hip and if I've only got a t-shirt on I'll be packing the new sub Ruger LCP 380 in my pocket, it holds 6 hollow points, I think I can slow someone down enough with it if I have to.

But I keep my Smith 357 revolver loaded under my pillow when I sleep at night, I truly feel sorry for anyone coming in our house uninvited.

There's a few states I couldn't live in, the one's that don't allow my rights to bear and carry firearms, going back home from Florida to missouri when we drive through Illinois we have to unload the guns for the six hours were driving, that state has crappy gun laws, so we just go with the flow and load them back up when we get out of Illinois and cross the border into Missouri.
    In Illinois you are legal as long as you dont stop... If you stop, you had better have it unloaded... Don't ask me how I know this...

Illinois is actually reciprocal with Missouri... BUT don't stop for dinner OR gasoline without unloading... Screwy yes...

Maybe our legal council HERE can explain this phenomenon/phenomena to us....????
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-25-2016 at 11:05 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams