Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Obummer couldn't even wait until his body was cold and he was on TV announcing he's going to exercise "his rights under the constitution", he's pissed on the constitution for seven years, now he wants to exercise his rights, what a POS.

I'm sure him and his administration was throwing a big party with champagne last night, Obummer is a disgrace, couldn't even wait until he was buried, Saclia was a hero and a national treasure, RIP.

This was my biggest nightmare, now we're going to see if McConnell and the republicans will stand up for America and what's right.
    Agreed, it made the hair on my neck stand up and made me get goose bumps when i heard it Jim... :( very very bad news...

The S.C. nominations/appointments by a sitting president is the single most important thing that a president will ever do... Most don't realize that, they just see the ripple effects and never realize the cause... AND ITS FOR LIFE!!!

Edit, trying to NOT make this political...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-14-2016 at 11:27 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

RIP Scalia.

Reading his opinions in law school wasn't always fun, but it was an experience I won't forget.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!