Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Antonin Scalia... 1936 - 2016

THis is very bad news for the U.S.A.

I'm thinking "Pelican Brief"... If a second conservative justice bites the dust I'm calling FOUL!!!!!!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

RIP Sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least we can control the next nominee that is if Mcconel doesn't give Obama what he wants

Insult to injury to a, once great, nation. Kiss it goodbye.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Definitely sad and a bummer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Insult to injury to a, once great, nation. Kiss it goodbye.
    Do you think a new justice will be confirmed before next Jan?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Do you think a new justice will be confirmed before next Jan?

There is enuff will in DC to block it for a year IF Mitch McConnell has the stones to back it all up.... That is the big question, how big are Mitch McConnell's stones???

^^^ I say this at the risk of this thing going political... Sorry...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    There is enuff will in DC to block it for a year IF Mitch McConnell has the stones to back it all up.... That is the big question, how big are Mitch McConnell's stones???

^^^ I say this at the risk of this thing going political... Sorry...
    Yah I agree going political. Maybe Vic can move it. McConnell has given everything else to the POTUS, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave in to this as well. If he does, I would bet that guns will be the first thing the court goes after.

Obummer couldn't even wait until his body was cold and he was on TV announcing he's going to exercise "his rights under the constitution", he's pissed on the constitution for seven years, now he wants to exercise his rights, what a POS.

I'm sure him and his administration was throwing a big party with champagne last night, Obummer is a disgrace, couldn't even wait until he was buried, Saclia was a hero and a national treasure, RIP.

This was my biggest nightmare, now we're going to see if McConnell and the republicans will stand up for America and what's right.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Obummer couldn't even wait until his body was cold and he was on TV announcing he's going to exercise "his rights under the constitution", he's pissed on the constitution for seven years, now he wants to exercise his rights, what a POS.

I'm sure him and his administration was throwing a big party with champagne last night, Obummer is a disgrace, couldn't even wait until he was buried, Saclia was a hero and a national treasure, RIP.

This was my biggest nightmare, now we're going to see if McConnell and the republicans will stand up for America and what's right.
    Agreed 100%.
    Fingers crossed!!!