Uuuggghhhh it's Monday and.....

I have to work today. Anyone one else working today??? At least traffic won't be that bad on the way home!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455548647.784200.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  75.9 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bank is closed but I'm working. Signing loan docs on the West Side at 9:30 then done for the day. I'll drive on my day off for a loan signing of this size!

Good morning. Not sure I noticed any difference in traffic this morning. Hopefully it's a little lighter tonight.

Gotta get this job done so I can go play for a week or so. Then Needles. Looking forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Good morning. Not sure I noticed any difference in traffic this morning. Hopefully it's a little lighter tonight.

Gotta get this job done so I can go play for a week or so. Then Needles. Looking forward to that.
    Uh oh! Maybe I should have already left then!

Monday's aren't that bad, but I don't have to get my fat azz out of bed and go to work, Monday's do suck anyway.

morning to you all and the sun is shining...........

Who is that annoying Admin person anyway? Traffic was great this morning lol

Seriously??

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455578086.637690.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  289.4 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Who is that annoying Admin person anyway? Traffic was great this morning lol
    Yup. Was 20minutes early due to his aweful advice. Coming back was an issue. Was gonna be back early but it took 40minutes at Titos Tacos.