Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Mmmmmmm candy
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455467988.250323.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  85.2 KB

  2. #22
    Just finished dinner.

    As stated:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455500219.734648.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  83.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455500232.218683.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  51.7 KB

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I still don't know what to do lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just do something!! Anything!! If she's special to you, make her feel special!!


    Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

    Go Brady!!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Terri's whole life is a Valentine, do I still have to get her something.
    Love it!! We all know you're gonna spoil her today too!


    Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

    Go Brady!!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Just do something!! Anything!! If she's special to you, make her feel special!!


    Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

    Go Brady!!
    So a new car isn't enough??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    So a new car isn't enough??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it's her car, then yes. So, why say you don't know what to do? Goofball.


    Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

    Go Brady!!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    So a new car isn't enough??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes please!

  8. #28
    Happy day after Valentines. Pass the Tylenol please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Senior Member riverrunner1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    7,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Happy day after Valentines. Pass the Tylenol please


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are supposed to take it before you go to bed. I take IBProfine 800 before bed after a night of and it works great lol

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •