Hondo flatbottom for sale

Gonna try this again since my photos did not attach due to user error. Must sell all my toys due to medical reasons, unfortunately. Hondo bubbledeck flatbottom currently with a 496 pro Chevy engine but have a 468 comp Chevy if preferred. Ran the 9 second Top Eliminator class on an easy tune. Rides in a 44' Pace trailer (also listed for sale under the trailer section) and sits on a factory road trailer which has been modified to a dolly trailer. Prefer to sell her with the powerplant but will separate. Asking $6,000 for the boat, price for the boat and engine is negotiable. Trailer price as listed $13,500. Also have a Ford F350 if you need a tow vehicle. Thanks for looking. Call 903 714-8754 or email boat770@tx.rr.com for more information or questions.Name:  LAKE RACE BOAT.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  48.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Boat770 you're good to go. Our system automatically moderates your first few posts like this for security purposes. Its up to me or a mod to approve, so I apologize for the delay. But you are good to go now. Beautiful boat!! good luck with the sale and welcome again to www.hotboat.com

Did you sell the boat ?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk