Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1

    Needles Boat Show Feb 26-27, 2016

    About a month away. Debating on dragging the Moho out this year, always a great time at this event and the hardware is always off the charts.

    More info here:

    http://www.needleschamber.com/regist...ow-in-needles/

    2MM you coming out??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member riverrunner1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    7,166
    I'm coming back from Ixtapa on the 26th....Not going to make it...

  3. #3
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    About a month away. Debating on dragging the Moho out this year, always a great time at this event and the hardware is always off the charts.

    More info here:

    http://www.needleschamber.com/regist...ow-in-needles/

    2MM you coming out??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm out... :(

    I will be in LB the latter part of March and would like to sync up for PIZZA-PALOOOOZA... That one will be a shorter 7 day excursion to the beach...

    Tax prep time/spring break...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

  4. #4
    Dang 2MM. First time missing it in forever?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member 314joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Florida/LOTO
    Posts
    5,212
    We need some boat pics

  6. #6
    See ya there Vic. Hope this time we don't detour through Nipton and hope it's not a up and back same day. Either way looking forward to it.


    Sent from my Darkroom

  7. #7
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Dang 2MM. First time missing it in forever?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Lifes Rough" doesn't love me anymore, I guess we broke up... :( He won't take me...


    EVEN if I buy all the MIDNIGHT tacos at Jack IN THE Box he wants... He dont love me no more...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    "Lifes Rough" doesn't love me anymore, I guess we broke up... :( He won't take me...


    EVEN if I buy all the MIDNIGHT tacos at Jack IN THE Box he wants... He dont love me no more...
    Lol jack midnight tacos are the best. But any other time I'd puke


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    314 ish....
    Posts
    5,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Lol jack midnight tacos are the best. But any other time I'd puke


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOL

    good memories from the Needles trip.......
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

    "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

  10. #10
    The K-66 and K-16 are going. Stop by and say Hi.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •