WTF weird people

Found another site with information I was looking for. Joined posted a few times. Saw a thread and gave someone some information. Someone else started posting quotes from my FB in the thread. I don't know them. Became clear they stalked my email. Harmless but it still creeps me out that someone I don't know would do this. Man some weird people on the internet.

Interesting. You don't know them on FB but you're friends? Or is your FB profile public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a semi long story. The thread was on buying a truck in Canada and shipping it to the U.S. My FB is public. I made a comment about a dealer and their lack of customer service on my FB. Somehow the manager found out about my comment. Friended me on FB and then wrote I must be confusing them with another dealer. We commented back and fourth. The guy quoted our public discussion on their poor service. No big deal, its just creepy people will look up things and bring it up in a thread when you don't know them at all.

I would blame Al Gore.

I think what started it was a comment I made in another thread. We got into it a little. I don't care if people know who I' am. Just don't like searching/stalking behaviour.

It is Al Gores fault he invented the dang net!

If things are out there, somebody will find them. I'm amazed at what research I can do on companies and people these days.

Yes it true lots of stuff on people and companies on the internet. Even more so if you use social media. Its just a little creepy when someone does it to be creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by zudnic View Post
    Yes it true lots of stuff on people and companies on the internet. Even more so if you use social media. Its just a little creepy when someone does it to be creepy.
    Very true. Keep your creep to yourself.