Thread: Bikes for Sale

Bikes for Sale

Thinning out some of my Collection, more to come:

1974 Suzuki, TM-125, tank and fenders are restored. $2,500.00

1974 Suzuki, TM-250, tank and fenders are restored, brand new aftermarket pipe. $2,500.00

1971 AJS Stormer 250, Low Hours, Original & Unrestored, Cycle World Test Bike. Original AJS Stormer with a unique history. Following break-in miles by the distributor, this 250 was turned over to the editors of Cycle World magazine for testing. After testing, for whatever reason, the Stormer remained at Cycle World unridden until first the U.S. distributor, then AJS itself, went out of business. The AJS is a true time capsule, ridden only a few hours for magazine testing then parked, original & authentic in every way, right down to its still-sharp Dunlop Sports knobbies. It shows only the minor scratches associated with such low use. It's a bike that has crossed paths with three of the real movers-and-shakers in the motorcycle industry, a bike that's been admired and well-cared for, a bike that has even given back. $ 5,500.00

1973 CR250 Husqvarna, this bike is completely original, very little use and certainly no hard use. It has not been restored, nothing repainted. Original brittle plastic fenders (first year for plastic on Husky) new tires, other than that, it's as it left the dealer. $5,500.00

1975 Can-Am 250 MX-1. Powder coated frame and swingarm, cad-plated fasteners and items such as snail adjusters, axles and pivot bolt, etc., Restored wheels including polished OEM rims and hubs re-laced with Buchanan stainless spokes and nipples and new wheel bearings, Pirelli Scorpions Tires. $3,500.00

1978 Yamaha TT-500, like new, Brand New Tank, Plastic, Seat Cover, Chain and Sprockets. Starts 1st or 2nd kick every time. $3,500.00

1986 Suzuki RG500. Brand New Paint, Lots of modifications. Big bore kit (575cc), aftermarket expansion chambers, carbs. bored oversize, performance air filter kits, GSXR upside down forks and 6 piston calipers, RGV 250 rear swing arm conversion. Also have the stock forks, swing arm, wheels and Brakes, plus lots of misc stock parts. California Registered. $15,500.00

1975 Kawasaki KT-250 Trials Bike, Paint Restored, New Fenders, Bars, Cables, Tires, Runs Great. $2,500.00

Call: 805-450-3355, Roy...
    Attached Images Attached Images         
    Last edited by getreal; 01-19-2016 at 08:58 AM.

Wow that's one helluva collection you have. I'd buy that TT if I had somewhere to store it. Had a TT when I was a kid.

That Can Am is bad ass.

Good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk