Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Rams!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    ..but, it would be fun to watch a few live football games.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

]

I'm not sure the Rams will provide this for you................."live" being the critical word here...........boring may be more appropriate.

Don't hate!

I NEVER hate, just state facts.........the LA Angels overpaid for Pujols from the St. Louis Cardinals several years ago, the Cards have been in the playoff or WS every years since then, what have they done.

In ten years LA will get sick of Kroenke and the Rams and their crappy games and the stadium will be empty again like it was in the early 90s.

I'm just stating facts, I'm a facts guy.

I just saw this article..............larry was a Ram running back a few years ago, remember him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...L&ocid=UP97DHP

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I NEVER hate, just state facts.........the LA Angels overpaid for Pujols from the St. Louis Cardinals several years ago, the Cards have been in the playoff or WS every years since then, what have they done.

In ten years LA will get sick of Kroenke and the Rams and their crappy games and the stadium will be empty again like it was in the early 90s.

I'm just stating facts, I'm a facts guy.
    You sound a little ticked off ....are you from St Louis? ....and would you make sure that Superbowl trophy makes it back to LA with the team ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I just saw this article..............larry was a Ram running back a few years ago, remember him.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaa...L&ocid=UP97DHP
    It doesn't appear he is moving back with the team. Although he was already in California.

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    You sound a little ticked off ....are you from St Louis? ....and would you make sure that Superbowl trophy makes it back to LA with the team ....lol
    No and yes, originally from St. Louis, but now live six months in SWF and six months at LOTO.

The no is not ticked off, I'm thrilled that we're not letting Kroenke and the Rams extort millions from the taxpayers again, it happened in 1995 and I was pissed, Frontier who owned the Rams back then got a brand stadium, now twenty years later she's gone and another multi-million is trying to make more money off taxpayers, most of the people I know didn't want them to stay if we had to build them a new stadium, just like Pujols deal...................in the long run it's better for St. Louis and Missouri, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    It doesn't appear he is moving back with the team. Although he was already in California.
    Ironic huh.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    ANYTHING you can do to encourage the move would be MOST appreciated by much of St Louis metro taxpayers...
    Same here with us San Diegans. Hopefully the door DOES smack them in the ass on the way out.
    CA mortgage services. www.wmrloans.com

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    The SuperBowl trophy stays with the winner... WARNER...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams