Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

howwwwwwwwwwdie yall!!!!!!!!!! I endorse this process/surgeon

well, im ROBO man with titanium hardware in my right hip... Super easy surgery with the "super path" procedure... I would start right now on my left hip if thr Dr would allow it...

ZERO pain, im ready for a bike ride...

I endorse this process/surgeon

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 06-10-2016 at 08:45 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I was worried when I got your text buddy, glad you're all fixed up. Tough healing process though I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Bruce!

Glad you surgery went well. You are going to be sore a while but you are youthful enough (at least in spirit) to fully recover and be better than you were

Faster stronger......(whole bionic man thesmesong playing)

Whats the retail price on that survey these days? I ask because I saw the list price bill of my kidney removal surgery.

UD

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I was worried when I got your text buddy, glad you're all fixed up. Tough healing process though I believe.

TY sir, sorry to scare U.... I'm feeling pretty good right now

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    Whats the retail price on that survey these days? I ask because I saw the list price bill of my kidney removal surgery.

UD
    not sure, maybe 10k or 15k, I suspect this surgery is more common than what you went through? This surgeon is doing 9 per week on average for this procedure.... Maybe another 3-4k for the anesthesiologist. I will have to wait and see however my insurance is primo, by order of THE BOSS (wife) we had to go for the spendy premium option through work...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I got a text from Bruce also but def didn't understand it so I had to ignore lol my bad but glad all went well

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I got a text from Bruce also but def didn't understand it so I had to ignore lol my bad but glad all went well

Sorry gents... propofol text...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Sorry gents... propofol text...
    YES! Glad to hear you're doing great see you back in the LBC soon!

OUCHIE!!!!!!! Feel like I've been kicked by a mule!!!

Glad you're OK, I'll probably be needing this in a few years, the left hip is shooting craps, I'm trying to hold out another 2-3 years, then go for it, great info, thanks.

Hope you'll be feeling better soon, it's for the best I'm sure, thanks again.