Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    :p

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Slick View Post
    Here's the trailer to the original Pegged (circa 2004). Look for "Pegged 2" Coming Soon!!!

Tom Slick welcome to Hotboat.com... thanks for posting the video

Will Pegged 2 be available for Christmas 2012? I love Pegged, first time I saw it was at a Skater party, C Frost's house during DS 2007. He had it playing in the garage on a big screen, everyone else was partying and I was watching the video.:p

Random YouTube Videos Thread

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Will Pegged 2 be available for Christmas 2012? I love Pegged, first time I saw it was at a Skater party, C Frost's house during DS 2007. He had it playing in the garage on a big screen, everyone else was partying and I was watching the video.:p
    I'd love to say that it's going to be ready by Christmas, but I'm afraid we're running a little bit behind schedule. Thank you for the kind words and if you guys want to keep up with the latest "Pegged 2" news, follow us at www.facebook.com/Pegged2TheMovie

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Slick View Post
    I'd love to say that it's going to be ready by Christmas, but I'm afraid we're running a little bitlove behind schedule. Thank you for the kind words and if you guys want to keep up with the latest "Pegged 2" ne, follow us at www.facebook.com/Pegged2TheMovie
    Slove that trailer, looking forward to Pegged 2!

Spam, the camera people did an awesome job taping that.

Where it all started.

WMC