Quick little video

Well, Jerry may be doing a full video to this stuff here soon, but until then, I have been playing with some software. So while it is too cold to run, let's watch. Sorry it takes a bit to load, but I didn't want the photos to be compressed to the point that you can't tell if it is a drunk kitten or a photo of a Scarlotta chine.
    http://www.lemmingsofnonconformity.com/F-sharp.wmv
    So I took all that time and they still look like junk.
    Back to the drawing board. Till then, here is a Facebook compressed version.
    https://www.facebook.com/24712801870...07837/?theater
    Last edited by wannabe; 01-09-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Steep learning curve-
    How bout this;

Very cool thank you for posting 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! Not only did Buzzz (Wannabe) and Paul (F/C Pilot) shoot all those photos but they were playing in the band as well Buzzz on guitar and Paul on the drums.
    The best things in life aren't things!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Cool! Not only did Buzzz (Wannabe) and Paul (F/C Pilot) shoot all those photos but they were playing in the band as well Buzzz on guitar and Paul on the drums.
    HOW in the world did I miss this Dr???

Is the FIRST boat in that series of pics "The Cayer Package" as in Jeff Cayer from SoCal??? If yes I got to meet him in Bixby Knolls a few years ago at the last street cruise/show/cacklefest where he had that boat on display... TAF...

ALSO, this is the first time I have ever got to hear the guys play...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams