Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Hate Computers

Maybe hate is a strong word but we have become so reliant on them that when they are down, it's almost like business can come to a standstill. Wanted to work one day this week and need to get one account processed with many moving parts and my computer is down. There's only so much I can do from my iPad.

That sucks!! If my computer is down I can't work, which means no billing, which means I have to work more later to make up for it.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

Take out the computers and or Internet and we're all doomed. That's why I keep all my money in my pillow.

Not hard to do when all you have is like $200 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this is interesting. For some reason, IT sent out an update to my desktop as if it was a laptop. It needed an encryption login which I don't have as I'm on a desktop. Only took four hours to figure out. Good thing I get my email on my phone and iPad as I gots me some stuff going on!

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    So this is interesting. For some reason, IT sent out an update to my desktop as if it was a laptop. It needed an encryption login which I don't have as I'm on a desktop. Only took four hours to figure out. Good thing I get my email on my phone and iPad as I gots me some stuff going on!
    Yeah portable desktops are a thing of the past LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I don't think portable and desktop go together.

Go Brady!!

I'm holding onto my desktop as long as possible. Don't want to lug the laptop home. Resolution is to work less in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    I'm holding onto my desktop as long as possible. Don't want to lug the laptop home. Resolution is to work less in 2016.
    Work less = earn less

Work less = earn less
    Can you work any less?

Go Brady!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Can you work any less?

Go Brady!!
    Hey I took the tree and lights down today. Earned me a whopping zilch. But I got a thank you