Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Special Christmas Dinner plans.... Don't wait, plan ahead....

SMoked turkey?

Prime Rib?

Grilled fish?

Ham?

Pie???

I've ABSOLUTELY got to make another GIANT bowl of CEVICHE... Thanks everyone for your help with the awsome Ceviche recipies...

THis (pie) was from TGD....

Name:  tgd cherry pie.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  75.0 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Kims making home made lasagna for Christmas Eve and then mom makes a turkey dinner on Christmas Day....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I smell a honey baked ham and potato salad at least. Pumpkin pies for sure

It will be a good week of food for us.

Tonight is our neighborhood progressive dinner. Appetizers at one house, soup and salad at another, dinner at the next and then dessert to top it off.

Wednesday we will be doing steaks at work. Thursday is tamales at my "adopted Mexican family". Traditional turkey dinner on Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Not sure what I'm gonna do yet. I smell a honey baked ham and potato salad at least. Pumpkin pies for sure

OOooohhhhhhh, Honey Baked HAM!!!!!!!! POW!!!!!!!

That was my birthday tradition for years...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Gonna deep fry a turkey, prime rib and of coarse all the cookies and holiday snack treats are what's happening on xmas at my house.

Since we didn't have our kitchen completed in time for Thanksgiving I took the Boss out for dinner..........so we're have a Turkey with all the goodies on Christmas day, I'll be stuffed like a fat goose before 6:00pm next Friday, I can't wait.

We're going to Publix's (grocery store) Tuesday to get everything, we'll be have a full shopping cart that day......cha ching.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Since we didn't have our kitchen completed in time for Thanksgiving I took the Boss out for dinner..........so we're have a Turkey with all the goodies on Christmas day, I'll be stuffed like a fat goose before 6:00pm next Friday, I can't wait.

We're going to Publix's (grocery store) Tuesday to get everything, we'll be have a full shopping cart that day......cha ching.
    Since we did the Disneyland things for thanksgiving we decided to fry turkey legs and do all the sides for Christmas too.

We do Christmas Eve dinner at my BILs grandmother's house and she makes a prime rib.

I get the best of both worlds. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

Gonna do Pho for Christmas lol
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450672334.933612.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  86.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Gonna do Pho for Christmas lol
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450672334.933612.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  86.2 KB

Is that PHO with a Sanchez twist?

I went into a PHO restaurant on 7th in downtown Longbeach near Redondo.

I asked if I could get a order of "eggrolls to go" and got a death stare from about 15 patrons... "NO EGG ROLL, ONLY SOUP/noodle"