Thread: Winter Fun

Winter Fun

You know what they say - with age get a cage. Now that Im in the last checkbox column in surveys Im tired of taking a beating and needed something plush.

Did dirt bikes from 7-35.

Then quads from 35-48

Now Im too old for that shit and got a RZR - then spent 2X on it it parts to make it work.

Uncle Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images   

That thing looks sick. More pics please.

Fun without water..........nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Dave View Post
    You know what they say - with age get a cage. Now that Im in the last checkbox column in surveys Im tired of taking a beating and needed something plush.

Did dirt bikes from 7-35.

Then quads from 35-48

Now Im too old for that shit and got a RZR - then spent 2X on it it parts to make it work.

Uncle Dave
    That's certainly a sweet looking ride!

I still have too much fun on 2 wheels (I'm 48), but I wouldn't mind getting something like that (in addition to dirt bikes). I'd need something with some power. The last one I drove was a pig and not all that fun.

BTW, there's plenty of guys in the 60's and 70's who still race dirt bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That's certainly a sweet looking ride!

I still have too much fun on 2 wheels (I'm 48), but I wouldn't mind getting something like that (in addition to dirt bikes). I'd need something with some power. The last one I drove was a pig and not all that fun.

BTW, there's plenty of guys in the 60's and 70's who still race dirt bikes.
    Wtf? Jerry getting a side by side? Next thing we know he'll be buying a deck boat.

Quote Originally Posted by djunkie View Post
    Wtf? Jerry getting a side by side? Next thing we know he'll be buying a deck boat.
    Since my wife doesn't really ride her quad I was thinking maybe she'd cruise around in one of those.

I'll stay on the bike.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Laveycraft Motorsports
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams