Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Daytona 22 was build for me. Bob, Fear, Cedro, Jose, Rancho, and Kevin did a great job. I couldn't be happier. They were great to work with. Let the rigging begin.

Quote Originally Posted by jpf091959 View Post
    The Daytona 22 was build for me. Bob, Fear, Cedro, Jose, Rancho, and Kevin did a great job. I couldn't be happier. They were great to work with. Let the rigging begin.
    Awesome boat! Keep us updated please!!

I will take plenty of pictures and some video. I sketched out the design and sent it to Bob and his team took it from there. I also have a 25' Motion, it has 300xs and it runs 110 mph in fresh water, I am hoping for 116-118 mph with the Daytona 22'.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Wendi

Stoped by Eliminator today

Quote Originally Posted by jpf091959 View Post
    I will take plenty of pictures and some video. I sketched out the design and sent it to Bob and his team took it from there. I also have a 25' Motion, it has 300xs and it runs 110 mph in fresh water, I am hoping for 116-118 mph with the Daytona 22'.
    We saw it in person the boat is beautiful

Bob and his team really are artist. Now that I am beginning to rig the boat I am more impressed everyday with the build quality. I am starting to wish I stepped up and have Eliminator do all of it.

So do any of you have Eliminator's?

Here is my Motion, it is old but we like it. I think it will end up in storage or on the market now that we have the Eliminator.

Name:  Scream&fly2011[1].jpg
Views: 108
Size:  47.1 KBName:  Columbia Rvr Sep11 r1.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  96.9 KB
    Last edited by jpf091959; 01-04-2013 at 04:04 PM.

That is awesome!! Don't see too many motions around these parts.
    Really digging the Eliminator, I'm seeing future hotboat of the month? Enter it!