Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Nice, SIMPLE, Christmas dinner out on the town....

I would highly recommend that you call up Belmont Brewing CO. and see if they are going to be hosting the CalState U. Trombone ensemble this year for Christmas music out in their "outside" seating... Located right at Ocean/Second Street in Long Beach, you can sit and watch our friends like Mr. Denton/DJUNKIE and others slave away at the PORT while you dine and enjoy some GREAT Christmas music to get you in the spirit...

I had a magical evening there with my wife/son/daughter last year, absolutely wonderful...

IF you like GOOD Christmas music and like BRASS, you will be ASTOUNDED by this small group...

Call ahead and see if/when these VERY fine young musicians will be performing, check it out my friends... You wont regret it...

http://www.presstelegram.com/lifesty...-in-long-beach

IF you doubt that Christmas music can be done right by a trombone ensemble...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 12-11-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Looks like fun, you can't beat have a nice night out the Family.

Interesting. Might have to look in to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ate there a while back. Food is really good.