Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who's ready for 2013 supercross series

Ill be going for my buddy jake Canada for the Lites class, you can check out his video here

And ill be going for chad reed for the 450 class, what about you?

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Ill be going for my buddy jake Canada for the Lites class, you can check out his video here

I can't wait love supercross

Wendi

Welcome crash post some pics of your boat

Cant wait for it. Some of the best motorsports on the planet. Ill be in Phoenix and maybe vegas.

Cool

RV, Dungy,Barcia & JS7 (when he's right) are the guys too beat.

RV is fast, and doesn't make many mistakes. Barcia is young, but extremely fast, as seen at the Monster Cup in Vegas.

Dungy is a champion, and JS7? Well hard to say with that guy. Extremely fast, but often injured and full of mistakes.

CR(22) Is very consistent, but he's getting older. Still very fast, as seen last year when he was challenging RV for wins!

I think RV and Barcia will be challenging for the overall at Anaheim one.

Your thoughts?.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerRun388 View Post
    RV, Dungy,Barcia & JS7 (when he's right) are the guys too beat.

RV is fast, and doesn't make many mistakes. Barcia is young, but extremely fast, as seen at the Monster Cup in Vegas.

Dungy is a champion, and JS7? Well hard to say with that guy. Extremely fast, but often injured and full of mistakes.

CR(22) Is very consistent, but he's getting older. Still very fast, as seen last year when he was challenging RV for wins!

I think RV and Barcia will be challenging for the overall at Anaheim one.

Your thoughts?.
    I think it's going to be chad or james, I don't think either one of them are going to let rv get another championship, and this is the first year that Stewart with be on a different bike other then Yamaha, which he didn't do to we'll on either, and also chad raced and dominated all the Australian sx which gives him the upper hand on the other guys who are just riding a test track not racing with 20 other guys

I'm always ready for SC! I was pretty jazzed when they started coming back to SLC! My borther-in-law is Director of Racing for Team Honda so he always got us in. Unfortunately I think he and my wifes aren't in the talking mood after last Christmas s I hope my tickets haven't been cancelled!

Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post

I've seen Jake at Milestone a few times.

We'll be in club seating for A1 and can't wait! May the best man win!!

Hey Crash......don't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I think it will be interesting to see what Barcia does. At Monster Cup he was fast, and pretty much reckless at the same time. I forsee a couple fights breaking out. James on a new bike should also be good to watch. That being said, can't wait!