Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I think Stewart is done. I think the new bike might help a little, but he'll crash out and hurt himself. Reed might have a chance but I haven't seen him ride against anyone fast. I personally think RV is going to run away with it. That first moto at the monster cup, he was hauling ass. It's going to be tough to beat him.

I can see Stewart crashing again, he had so many crashes last year I lost count. It's getting closer, WHO'S GOING!? I'm trying to find tickets, last minute I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    I can see Stewart crashing again, he had so many crashes last year I lost count. It's getting closer, WHO'S GOING!? I'm trying to find tickets, last minute I know.
    Good luck with that!!! You can if you want to pay double or triple. Of course sometimes one can get lucky and find someone that needs to dump them. I couldn't even get tickets for Anaheim if I want and my b-i-l is director of racing for Honda!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Good luck with that!!! You can if you want to pay double or triple. Of course sometimes one can get lucky and find someone that needs to dump them. I couldn't even get tickets for Anaheim if I want and my b-i-l is director of racing for Honda!!! LOL
    LOL, I know I'm crossing my fingers. Last year I had some luck with craigslist a couple days before. The only hope is someone wanting to dump them or has a change of plans.

I drove by Anaheim Stadium on the way to work today and I could see all the Monster and MX diesel trucks!

I have tickets for Anaheim 3. Can't wait.

Well a1 was defiantly some good racing bummer my buddy jake blew his moto concepts 250f at around lap seven, but the 450 race was intense definitely didn't see millsaps taking the win but he deserved it and canard did real well, my predictions after seeing a1 is that RV is going to pull a stewert and fall all the time but who knows, and barcia dont think hes going to be in the fight at the end,but I'm still pulling for reed I still think he'll get it

Glad to see Trey Canard back so strong. Wish Milsaps would have ridden like that when he was riding for Honda.