Great Chrome and Polishing shop

I am posting this for a local (SoCal) Powder Coating and Chrome shop, I have no connection here other that he does a great job and I would love to see him thrive. Kings Powder Coating - Polishing & Chrome in Placentia CA does a great job, I have had Trailer Fenders completely re-done, I had talked to three other shops and the time frame and cost was stupid, was actually looking at new ones before I ran across Jay and Kings. They have done Clear powder coating, Aluminum Polishing and Various Chrome jobs for me, always done within a couple of weeks and great prices.

An example of how quick he turns things around, I took my turnbuckle bosses and control rod lever off my flat to him last Tuesday and I forgot to take a couple brass nuts that I wanted chromed as well, I swung by the shop on Friday afternoon to drop off the nuts and he hands me the bosses and control arm I just dropped off!

Again, I have no connection here other that trying to keep a great shop busy. Here are some pics of a few jobs he has done for me, Trailer Fenders, there had rust and a couple wobbles when they went in... Tunnel Ram.... Clear powder coat on control rod arm and cav rod transom bearings also polished stainless rod which has my finger prints all over it in the picture and the most recent control rod lever and bosses

Kings Powder Coating (ask for Jay) 714-326-9336
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Good info, didn't think there were any shops left 🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's done all the parts on this engine and chromed my fenders
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448095309.879960.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  63.9 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448095346.216813.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  54.0 KB