Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    When's the next race??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are letting us test at the ADBA race in October. They took the date since Lucas backed out. Bluewater.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    They are letting us test at the ADBA race in October. They took the date since Lucas backed out. Bluewater.

Ok cool. I'll have to go to that one

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Ok cool. I'll have to go to that one

You better be there! we haven't seen you enough lately! ☀️

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    We are doing good, thank you. How are you and the family? Sorry we missed you at the races. but, Grandpa is still hanging in there. He was helping us at the race in Parker on the boat. Amazing and healthy man.

Good to know that he is hanging in there... As the saying goes, you can't keep a good man down...

We are all doing great, thanks... It's smooth and quiet here, and I'm enjoying my temporary retirement... Quiet, the way we like it!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

We got the new supports almost in, got the engine and V-drive back in, fired it up yesterday, almost ready for Parker in October for some testing

Chris what's the date for the Drags?

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post

We got the new supports almost in, got the engine and V-drive back in, fired it up yesterday, almost ready for Parker in October for some testing

Question...is the lenco a two speed? and do you shift during the pass, or does it just have neutral and one drive gear...thanks,..

Ahahahahah

Hola Senior Vato Chris...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    Question...is the lenco a two speed? and do you shift during the pass, or does it just have neutral and one drive gear...thanks,..

It is a a 2 speed we run a Owens trans, it's like a Lenco, we have it set up on a computer that shifts it self going down the track, the clutch is closest to the engine and the trans is in front of that, The clutch is activated by a switch on the injector hat

It is a a 2 speed we run a Owens trans, it's like a Lenco, we have it set up on a computer that shifts it self going down the track, the clutch is closest to the engine and the trans is in front of that, The clutch is activated by a switch on the injector hat

I hear that A HOLE HICK has some spare clutch parts if you need something