Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Sweet. Personally I like the black ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    New hats, two styles one with snap back one trucker style, three colors.. let us know why you guys like so we know what to run more of!

Which color has the FLATTEST bill?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post

Which color has the FLATTEST bill?

I'm with Vic, I like the lack ones too

Black ones

I want to be a Midwest WANNABE "flat biller" like Big Chief on Street Outlaws... Tall black socks, Vans and the whole get up...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Gettin' the itch to get back to the races!

CandACE... I was thinking about you and Chris and JOMAMA as the silver bullets were flowing tonight... How are you all doing?

Very sorry about your missing the Long Beach races and, I hope everything is going to be ok... :(

When's the next race??

New Pro Mod- P/M 034

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    CandACE... I was thinking about you and Chris and JOMAMA as the silver bullets were flowing tonight... How are you all doing?

Very sorry about your missing the Long Beach races and, I hope everything is going to be ok... :(
    We are doing good, thank you. How are you and the family? Sorry we missed you at the races. but, Grandpa is still hanging in there. He was helping us at the race in Parker on the boat. Amazing and healthy man.

Last edited by Mrs.K034; 08-17-2017 at 07:13 PM.