Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    I've been following as well, awesome project ,
    Engine sounds great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, it's been a long expensive project, and thank god its almost done so we can finally go have some fun with this thing, we are taking down to the sand and water expo here in Havasu this weekend to show it off, have some beers, and relax, if any one is out here come check it out and say high, they have all kinds of cool shit there besides nice boats

http://www.sandandwaterexpo.com/

here is the link to the shows web page

Wish I could make it. Post up some pics of it in the sun

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Wish I could make it. Post up some pics of it in the sun

Will do

Haven't done a lot to the boat since the show, we have kind of been slowing down on it to spend time with the kids for the holidays, and with 3 kids we are broke because of the holidays,

We did get the rope deflector made for it

And test fit it in the trailer

And with that big ass engine it barely fits

And for those that didn't know it got best hydro of the show at the expo

Here is a video my daughter took from the expo

Things are a little slow on it right now but I will keep the updates coming

Wow it looks great and sounds even better. What else do you guys have left to do? What races are you guys planning on doing next year?

Thanks Vic, we have just a few small things left, like chutes control cables and we have to pull the engine because of an oil leak, we also had to send the computer back to get fixed, we haven't fixed it since the Long Beach wreck, that should be back tomorrow, we are planning on making the maiden voyage March 30th thru April 2nd at the season opener in Chandler and then run Parker also and we will see how it goes from there

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kudos to all of YALL... great teamwork...

Congrats on the trophy...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Thanks Vic, we have just a few small things left, like chutes control cables and we have to pull the engine because of an oil leak, we also had to send the computer back to get fixed, we haven't fixed it since the Long Beach wreck, that should be back tomorrow, we are planning on making the maiden voyage March 30th thru April 2nd at the season opener in Chandler and then run Parker also and we will see how it goes from there

Awesome. Well I guess I better start planning for Chandler