Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow looks great

Just a little taste... Heading out tomorrow to do more colors. I'm so excited!!!!

Some silver

Wow looks great. Someone has talent

New Pro Mod- P/M 034

First coat of green, two more to go! Oh, and this is not the final green color.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    CandACE, how late will you all be working tonight??? Is Joe and CHris about to pass out for the day???

I'm wiped out from running here and there/entertaining but I do want to come up for a while...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    CandACE, how late will you all be working tonight??? Is Joe and CHris about to pass out for the day???

I'm wiped out from running here and there/entertaining but I do want to come up for a while...
    Not too sure! When can you get here? I'm smoking. Tri tip!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Not too sure! When can you get here? I'm smoking. Tri tip!

oh gosh, that sounds good BUT I'm stuffed... FIL and I just returned from Berth 55 / clam chowder & shrimp... Im miserably STUFFED...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    oh gosh, that sounds good BUT I'm stuffed... FIL and I just returned from Berth 55 / clam chowder & shrimp... Im miserably STUFFED...
    Haven't been there in awhile. Great seafood for sure.

Santa Fe Importers is on my missing lost too