Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Just ate at legends tonight. Missed by a few hours(and location).

That looks like a pretty good little show...

First Wednesday of the month is another cruise night at The Fairplex / NHRA Wally Parks Museum...

http://www.fairplex.com/fp/events/upcoming_events.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by nowski View Post
    That looks like a pretty good little show...

First Wednesday of the month is another cruise night at The Fairplex / NHRA Wally Parks Museum...

http://www.fairplex.com/fp/events/upcoming_events.aspx
    Do you attend that one?

Terry has gone, but I usually work Wednesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Do you attend that one?

Terry has gone, but I usually work Wednesdays.
    I've been going to this for about 14 years now. The cruise night is held in the parking lot of The NHRA Museum. During the week of the NHRA Finals they have The Night of Champions held on Friday night at the museum. You can rub elbows with some of the past and present stars in the sport.

I placed a call to Huell Houser's studio informing him of The NHRA Museum and all the drag racing history they have letting him know that there's Gold in Pomona. Huell was able to do a show on The NHRA Museum with Wally Parks before he passed away. There were over 500 cars in attendance at the cruise night that evening. It felt pretty cool knowing that I played a small part in setting that up...

http://museum.nhra.com/apcm/template...1578&zoneid=50

I've been going to this for about 14 years now. The cruise night is held in the parking lot of The NHRA Museum. During the week of the NHRA Finals they have The Night of Champions held on Friday night at the museum. You can rub elbows with some of the past and present stars in the sport.

I placed a call to Huell Houser's studio informing him of The NHRA Museum and all the drag racing history they have letting him know that there's Gold in Pomona. Huell was able to do a show on The NHRA Museum with Wally Parks before he passed away. There were over 500 cars in attendance at the cruise night that evening. It felt pretty cool knowing that I played a small part in setting that up...
    That's cool! What kind of car do you take? I've known about the twighlight cruise for years, but because I work nights the last 20 I've never gone. Terry and I have a mutual friend that's a regular there (Rick King) and it's definitely on my someday list. I've seen pics and articles from Drive Magazine and lots of great pictures and stories over the years and seen it on TV on Meguires show. If you have any old or new pics post them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    That's cool! What kind of car do you take? I've known about the twighlight cruise for years, but because I work nights the last 20 I've never gone. Terry and I have a mutual friend that's a regular there (Rick King) and it's definitely on my someday list. I've seen pics and articles from Drive Magazine and lots of great pictures and stories over the years and seen it on TV on Meguires show. If you have any old or new pics post them up.
    I had a 68 Camaro. I was recently in the market for a Chevelle but my current job situation has recently gone south so I'm currently on hold with that. Here's a few pics. The next show will be a week and a half away...
    Attached Images Attached Images          

I had a 68 Camaro. I was recently in the market for a Chevelle but my current job situation has recently gone south so I'm currently on hold with that. Here's a few pics. The next show will be a week and a half away...
    What year chevelle would you get? Damn, the Twin blown 4 carb Willy's is over the top! So is the injected hemi! Looks huge there, and I definitely want to make it out sometime. Thanks for the pics!

RSCHAP1

Bob's big boy Norco tomorrow. Not sure yet, but I may run down there for this.