Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sean - Hotwater photo book

As many of you know, our friend and race family member Sean Naffziger is currently battling cancer. Sean was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer two years ago and has been fighting hard every step of the way.
    There has been a huge outpouring of support, prayers and well wishes in an effort to help Sean and his family get through this and my bud Scott Shanklin and I wanted to do something to help Sean, Ashley and their son Brody as well. We have put together a collection of race photos of Sean from the past few years and created a book with about 40 pages of race pictures that also includes some comments provided by a few friends and competitors who are close to Sean. Our friend Tom Thomas Timm Jr. also generously contributed some photos and comments as well.

ALL of the proceeds (over the hard cost of the book + tax, shipping etc) will go to help Sean and his family. You can preview 15 pages of the book and purchase it by following the link below. Please share this post or use the share button you will find on the book link

http://www.blurb.com/b/6542798-sean-naffziger

It's a win win situation because in addition to helping a great family in their time of need you will have a book filled with great photos of Sean (in K-124, SS/PS-640 and K69) that we're calling the first half of his racing career because we can't wait to see him back on the water when he's healty and ready to race again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very cool of you guys, I apologize for not making it in time. If you email me the graphic I will put it on our FB page. 🏼🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool!!!
    He is the next great sprint boat driver!!!!
    He is a natural in the seat!!!

Sean - Hotwater photo book

I already purchased mine!

It's great that you guys did this. I'm sure his family really can use the money right now.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Outstanding!!! Im on it...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

thumbsup:

Ordered mine yesterday!
    Thanks for doin this
    Last edited by JusTrouble; 03-08-2016 at 07:04 AM.
    I dont NO much.
    I would rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
    Favorite fortune cookie: Character is who you are when no one is watching.

Bump

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

Vic, can you add this to the stickies please?

Done