0 0%
  • I would support the Rams.

1 33.33%
  • I would support the Raiders

1 33.33%
  • I wouldn't support any team

1 33.33%

POLL - NFL in LA?

I figured it out. Can a moderator change the name of this thread to "NFL in L.A." ?

I have been a Charger fan for a long time. (early 70's) I do not know if I will be a fan if they move to Carson or not. The NFL has not made a decision yet and i will not decide until they do, but I do not like the way the Chargers are handling this.

Anyway, we hear a lot here in San Diego that L.A will not support a team. Especially not the Chargers. I know most on this site live in the L.A. area. What say you?
    Last edited by CarolynandBob; 12-20-2015 at 08:31 AM.

Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guy's can have the Lions. Thanks to the Fords, they keep running that team into the ground year after year.

Not a fan of the location. Let's just say it could be dicy attending any game there. If X team plays the Raiders, well, wear your Kevlar lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won't be attending...Except possibly when/if they play the Patriots.

I don't think LA is a good place for a football team. Most venues don't even let you tailgate. Getting to and from a game will be a nightmare. I know when I went to chargers games and LA fans showed up, it was hostile and scary.

I have been to baseball, basketball and hockey games. I've rarely seen a full house, except for Lakers' games. Chargers should stay in SD where they have loyal fans.

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Go Brady!!

If a team comes to LA, I will be a season ticket holder no matter what the team. Go to a couple games and sell the rest.

I just drove through Carson this morning going to/from LAX. I saw one sign around there that said "Welcome Raiders and chargers". I began talking to my wife about it and then the air quality that area presents. Training camp some years back up there were total busts for the Chargers, the players hated the conditions.
    Then talked about the fan day give-a-ways Carson did to promote both teams to move. Raiders goodies were gone in no time while Charger supplies lasted the duration.....what does that tell the team owners?
    Logic tells you the Chargers would be 2nd fiddle and maybe even 3rd if another team moves to the property in LA that the Rams owner owns.
    I do not know the status of Oaklands situation and if they have any offers on the table to stay up there. I do not think the Chargers could do Carson on their own but leasing in LA then becomes a possibility.
    As a Bolt fan I would be hard pressed to continue supporting them if they were to move.
    I love my wife, my wife loves me.:encouragement:

We're from St. Louis originally and I hope the Rams do leave town if it comes to the City and the state using our taxes to fund another friggin' football stadium..........we built those loser a new one 20 years ago when they came..........now they want another new one, fock them, let them leave, they've only had a good team for a few years when Warner was there.......I'm tired of paying for billionaire stuff so they can make more money...............bye bye Rams.

If there has to be one, hopefully it will be the Rams. I'd rather no team as I won't be going to the games and I like the extra games in TV.