Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Nice looking trucks

That is Bad-ass !

I like it! Those days were when trucks were trucks! I have a close friend with a '57 Chevy half-ton that just kills me, it's so nice. You know, I'm not really a "truck" kind of guy, especially as my only vehicle, but I wouldn't mind having a cool truck as a second vehicle, then again, where do I put all these toys if I did?

So bought a new dash cap. Didn't fit. Turns out because it already had one. So I removed it.

Just got to get the adhesive off.

If I put the new cap on, this is it.

I like the new dash cap you've got there. The truck is really coming into it's own. Hey,....it looks like a '65-'66 Mustang steering wheel in the last shot......Is it? If it isn't, since the truck is a '65 I'm sure it's darn close...making getting another new one a snap should you need one.
    Last edited by spike morelli; 04-29-2018 at 09:39 PM.

Sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    I like the new dash cap you've got there. The truck is really coming into it's own. Hey,....it looks like a '65-'66 Mustang steering wheel in the last shot......Is it? If it isn't, since the truck is a '65 I'm sure it's darn close...making getting another new one a snap should you need one.
    All original. It even has the original seats and upholstery under the seat cover I just put on. Wouldn't mind getting some new springs and I compress the old springs a little too much! lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    My father-in-laws 1955 and 1968 pick ups. He is the original owner of both.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    thats a nice little collection!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    If I put the new cap on, this is it.

that looks real nice CC, I dig the truck!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams