Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    You could always text or IM the pics. Problem solved without banning anybody. BOOM!
    28Eliminator has plenty pics on his phone. He doesn't need any more. Lol

Sent from my Bat Cave using TapaStalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    28Eliminator has plenty pics on his phone. He doesn't need any more. Lol

Oh that's right..... Standby everyone

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Seriously fuck a duck

Quote Originally Posted by 28eliminator View Post
    Oh that's right..... Standby everyone

Sent from somewhere on the water
    Not pics of me silly! Of all those hot chicks you have in your jacuzzi every weekend!

Party on girl.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Party on girl.
    It was more of a Zen moment. Lol

Forgive me if you've already posted this answer, my brain is foggy today...what type of tools do you make?

Hope u got re-energized Eli. We make tooling for the aircraft industry. I'm a toolmaker. Uno all that stuff u see around an airplane that being built, in short, that's tooling. An aircraft is made up of hundreds of castings. Our main field of work is tooling for those castings. Ex: The steering wheel of a commercial jet is a casting. It comes out of the mold really rough and un-finished. I make tooling (fixturing) to hold that rough casting so it can be finished machined. We are C&B Tools in La Habra.

Our side line is billet v-drive components for the boating industry (Collins V-Drives). I was raised on flat bottoms growing up and then got away from that world once I got married and started working as a machinist. Then I started my own business in '97 and met the late Ron Braaksma Top Fuel Hydro driver and owner in '01. That's how my v-drive stuff got started.

Well, TMI? lol lol. Don't look now Eli, but we're bonding!!!
    Last edited by Toolman; 10-13-2015 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
    Hope u got re-energized Eli. We make tooling for the aircraft industry. Uno all that stuff u see around an airplane that being built, in short, that's tooling. An aircraft is made up of hundreds of castings. Our main field of work is tooling for those castings. Ex: The steering wheel of a commercial jet is a casting. It comes out of the mold really rough and un-finished. I make tooling (fixturing) to hold that rough casting so it can be finished machined. We are C&B Tools in La Habra.

Our side line is billet v-drive components for the boating industry (Collins V-Drives). I was raised on flat bottoms growing up and then got away from that world once I got married and started working as a machinist. Then I started my own business in '97 and met the late Ron Braaksma Top Fuel Hydro driver and owner in '01. That's how my v-drive stuff got started.

Well, TMI? lol lol. Don't look now Eli, but we're bonding!!!
    I'm reenergized for sure! Thank you!

That's impressive stuff! Thanks for the details.

Although, bonding to me may be terrifying, bonding with me can be fun. I must warn you, I'm very inquisitive and ask a remarkable number of questions. It's not an attempt to interrogate (everyone accuses this attorney of it) it's just my fascination with the topic or need to understand. Yup, I'm often confused. Lol

I'm reenergized for sure! Thank you!

That's impressive stuff! Thanks for the details.

Although, bonding to me may be terrifying, bonding with me can be fun. I must warn you, I'm very inquisitive and ask a remarkable number of questions. It's not an attempt to interrogate (everyone accuses this attorney of it) it's just my fascination with the topic or need to understand. Yup, I'm often confused. Lol

Ask away Eli, ask away.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolman View Post
    Ask away Eli, ask away.
    Are you finishing the cast or the steering wheel?

Are you finishing the cast or the steering wheel?

I build the nest that the rough (raw) cast wheel sits in (clamped in) and holds it nice and tight but yet not deforming it while the cnc machine performs drilling, milling, and/or contouring (shaping) on said wheel. U like the way I kinda put a "legal" spin on that?

I'll find a pic of a fixture and throw it up here tomorrow. Good night girl!