1976 Hallett Barron Sprint Blown BBC (FOR SALE)

1976 Barron Sprint rare and finest completely restored from top to bottom turn key ready to go- known as the " Blown Ranger " ! This boat has a show stopper paint job like no other by Tony Applegate of Air Design. The motor is a fresh 468 by Moffatt racing engines with all the good stuff with less than one hour run time. All new gorgeous purple anodizing Bergeron marine hardware and all polished Casale v drive and Imco polished stack tanks. All new braided stainless lines and fittings and custom built fasteners by Air Design. The road trailer is all custom made with frenched side markers and molded steps and stainless polished custom bow tie down. There has been no short cuts or money spared on this rebuild. If your looking for one of the nicest lake boats look no further. I’m posting for my dad and he’s got over 50 grand in this and wants to sell for 38k or best offer. There is to much to list so please call me for more info at 208-371-5664 or at rdwagner@cableone.com Thanks Rod

file:///C:/Users/kadie/Downloads/IMG_0357(3).JPG
    Name:  Blown-Ranger1.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  164.9 KBName:  Blown-Ranger2.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  62.7 KBName:  Blown-Ranger3.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  93.2 KBName:  Blown-Ranger4.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  44.9 KBName:  Blown-Ranger5.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  73.3 KB
    Last edited by Blown-Flat; 10-10-2015 at 05:44 AM. Reason: left out important word on title + added photo

Did you guys ever sell this? Very nice boat!

No not yet-friends boat Rod Wagner in Boise

Ron

Jeezus it’s beautiful

Where is the boat located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Jeezus it’s beautiful

Where is the boat located?

Boise Id

1976 Hallett Barron Blown BBC (FOR SALE)

Quote Originally Posted by Blown-Flat View Post
    1976 Barron Sprint rare and finest completely restored from top to bottom turn key ready to go- known as the " Blown Ranger " ! This boat has a show stopper paint job like no other by Tony Applegate of Air Design. The motor is a fresh 468 by Moffatt racing engines with all the good stuff with less than one hour run time. All new gorgeous purple anodizing Bergeron marine hardware and all polished Casale v drive and Imco polished stack tanks. All new braided stainless lines and fittings and custom built fasteners by Air Design. The road trailer is all custom made with frenched side markers and molded steps and stainless polished custom bow tie down. There has been no short cuts or money spared on this rebuild. If your looking for one of the nicest lake boats look no further. I’m posting for my dad and he’s got over 50 grand in this and wants to sell for 38k or best offer. There is to much to list so please call me for more info at 208-371-5664 or at rdwagner@cableone.com Thanks Rod

file:///C:/Users/kadie/Downloads/IMG_0357(3).JPG
    Name:  Blown-Ranger1.jpg
Views: 1076
Size:  164.9 KBName:  Blown-Ranger2.jpg
Views: 964
Size:  62.7 KBName:  Blown-Ranger3.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  93.2 KBName:  Blown-Ranger4.jpg
Views: 968
Size:  44.9 KBName:  Blown-Ranger5.jpg
Views: 986
Size:  73.3 KB
    Damn, Billy better watch out. lol. Tony’s paint is nice. Look at those colors and lines. They complement each other so well.

Will you take payments? she was done right. I’d like to see some injection on there instead of those carbs, but still... NICEEEE.

Still for sale???