Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    What about the ones I took?

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady!

You go girl
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    You go girl
    Love it!!

Go Team Brady!

I've got a solution. Try opening the door right after you turn the car off. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 619er View Post
    I've got a solution. Try opening the door right after you turn the car off. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Yes, that's a great solution. I was just wondering if there was another way.

Go Team Brady!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I have a strange problem with my car. When I shut off the engine and don't open the door within 30 min my battery dies. All of my other cars just shut themselves off after 20 min. Is there a setting or something I screwed up?

Go Team Brady!

It might be something in the security system, does it die or just shut everything down ? Also, unless your Dukes of Hazzard it out of your car, why would you not open the door for 1/2 hr after shutting the engine off?

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    It might be something in the security system, does it die or just shut everything down ? Also, unless your Dukes of Hazzard it out of your car, why would you not open the door for 1/2 hr after shutting the engine off?
    When I turn the car off, everything shuts off. Then when I go to turn the car back on the battery is dead.

It's when I'm waiting in my car for someone. The other night, I was meeting my sister for dinner and she was running late. So, I say in my car and read.

Go Team Brady!

I recommend keeping several spare batteries on hand. This will solve the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I recommend keeping several spare batteries on hand. This will solve the problem

This would be a great idea if 1) I knew how to install a new battery and 2) I had room in my trunk. My trunk can barely fit a carry on suitcase in it.

Go Team Brady!

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    This would be a great idea if 1) I knew how to install a new battery and 2) I had room in my trunk. My trunk can barely fit a carry on suitcase in it.

Go Team Brady!
    1) learn how, if you can Chang a tire you can change a battery 2) trade in for a truck and you won't have any of these problems. Lol

Btw, are you comin out next weekend?