Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New build threads?

Do people even look at these anymore? Whats your take on it.

They do look. Unfortunately most do not comment or ask questions. Which is a shame when you have direct access to the builder.

Back in the day when I built my boats, direct access or a forum for ideas would have been nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are sweet. The only problem is some think its open season to bag on things yet may not like about a build. I like it best when a builder ads a photo of a process of the build then explains why they build it that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like the feedback, right wrong or indifferent. It gives us a good idea what people are looking for.

I tend to stick on the sandbar but will make it a point to venture out a little more.
    BTW, the last build thread was bad ass.....Def an amateur question, but what is "capping"

I look. I really like them. It's great to see what people are building. Occasionally, I will ask a question but guaranteed it's a lame one. Lol

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady!

I'd say people do look...a lot! 9,000+ views and barely over 100 replies.

Capping is where you fill in the seam at the shear line (where the rub rail usually goes) when we say half it means front and rear of the boat. This is the rear of one we are building now.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  51.3 KB
    Last edited by icb1; 09-15-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Nice job Chris ... !!

We've been buzzy in Mira Loma lately ... I'll start posting some weekly "Shop Shots" !!!

Thanks Gary,

Good to see you guys so busy. Lets keep the momentum going.....