Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prayers Needed for Sean aka Hotwater

I'm not sure if many of you know, but Sean was diagnosed with cancer shortly after his accident at Blue Water November 2013. He's been battling cancer ever since. His sweet wife Ashley and adorable son Brody as well as his family and friends need our support. Sean was sent home on hospice a few weeks ago.

Today, Ashley posted a picture of Sean playing with Brody yesterday. He looks like he's in great spirits playing with Brody.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441814645.635368.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  81.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441814655.786671.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  62.1 KB

Here's Sean being a badass as we all know him to be.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441814678.314721.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  134.4 KB

Sean, Ashley and Brody.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441814693.788666.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  79.0 KB

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaStalk!

Go Team Brady!

Wow. What a devestating and happy story all in one. Keep up the fight!

Praying for the best.
    Such a sad situation.

Prayers sent. Fuck Cancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping you in my prayers sean. Keep fighting bud.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Father God, we lift up Sean, Ashley, Brody and the close family/friends of Sean...

We look to you for divine healing/peace/support for this family in this extreme time of difficulty...

We confess you as THE GOD of all creation, heavens and earth and that you hold the world in the palm of your hands, you created us in your image and call upon you as the master physician to heal and bring peace to this family...

We thank you for the blessings of Sean's friendship over a good many years and count it a joy...

Thank you Father God for assuring us through your word that you do hear our prayers and you know our thoughts/what is on our hearts and minds...

In the name of your son Jesus Christ we lift this family up to you and pray all of these things...

Amen...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Best wishes for a full recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Sean. I can say that everyone up here in region 10 is praying for him and his family. Jeff Humphrey PS35

Absolutely prayers for Sean and his family!!!
    CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!?!?... :0D...
    http://youtu.be/SvQKEvYW8QU

Oh man, this is the good news I was praying to hear. Keep up the good work Sean and family!!!!!