Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Hey Sharpshooter.........

You have TONS of videos on THE TUBE, so so many, which has the most views/is the most popular???

I haven't purchased any DVDs in the last 3-4 years (sorry about that) and I need to get caught up, what would be some of the recent DVDs that you have available for purchase, I will send a check...

I love me some BUBBLE DECK Sanger...

This is a personal fave... Still chokes me up, what a guy...

Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-26-2015 at 06:43 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Where do you find them?

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaSTALK

Happiness is worth the fight!

Thanks Bruce! My channel has 1600 subscribers and all the videos in it have over 3 million views.

Years ago I posted a video made entirely of boat flips and it easily would be number 1, but I got tired of people ripping clips from it so I pulled it down.

Currently these are the top 5.

1. Kick ass jet boat almost 500,000 views
    I put this up to help my friend Skip sell this boat. I had no idea it would get so many hits.

2. Blown Injected Family boat -300,000 views
    This is raw footage I shot for use in the River Rats 2 dvd. I thought the boat deserved it's own youtube clip.

3 Hot Rod family boats-220,000 I assembled this video for the uninformed masses who thinks low freeboard flats, hydros and jets can only be used for 8 second at a time at dusk and dawn. Although the overwhelming responses are positive to this vid, it's amazing how many negative comments this video has. I get a lot of liberal femocrats hate comments concerning ozone and pollution.

4. 2 year old riding strider balance bike- 212,000 views
    I put this video up of my son to share with family and friends as well as to show off strider's awesome balance bike. I'm amazed at how many hits it has. The owner of the company (whom I've never met) left a nice comment. This video does well in Korea and Taiwan.

5. Blower Surge- Drag boat -204,000 views Another raw footage clip I used for the dvd River Rats 2. I posted this thinking it would make me money on youtube and it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Where do you find them?

Here-> You tube channel vdrivevideo

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Awesome stuff!!!

I kind of remember the Strider vid from back in the day... they sure grow up fast

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    3 Hot Rod family boats-220,000 I assembled this video for the uninformed masses who thinks low freeboard flats, hydros and jets can only be used for 8 second at a time at dusk and dawn. Although the overwhelming responses are positive to this vid, it's amazing how many negative comments this video has. I get a lot of liberal femocrats hate comments concerning ozone and pollution.
    Keep up the good work, you know you're on the right track when you invoke that kind of reply from the femocrats!!!
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-27-2015 at 11:53 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

The Strider video is super cute. How old was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    The Strider video is super cute. How old was he?
    Thanks Eli!
    He'll be 7 in October.

Here's a recent selfie my wife snapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Thanks Eli!
    He'll be 7 in October.

Here's a recent selfie my wife snapped.

The pic didn't show up ...hmmm

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Never gets old watching the boat videos you put together.

Like seeing the kids drive the boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk