Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkmoney View Post
    Cool. Thanks for sharing. Never gets old watching the boat videos you put together.

Like seeing the kids drive the boats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Great stuff! ... time well spent watching some vids

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    Great stuff! ... time well spent watching some vids
    Did you see the video of your hondo? Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo535 View Post
    Did you see the video of your hondo? Jeff
    Hey Jeff, how are ya? I see you're racing PS ...hope its going well! Sorry to say the Hondo hasn't made it
    to the water yet but optimistic about the winter, I'm almost there ....had a few distractions. I did see one
    video of the Hondo when it had the purple on it ....I've watched it quite a few times, a motivator for me!
    If there's another video around let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    Hey Jeff, how are ya? I see you're racing PS ...hope its going well! Sorry to say the Hondo hasn't made it
    to the water yet but optimistic about the winter, I'm almost there ....had a few distractions. I did see one
    video of the Hondo when it had the purple on it ....I've watched it quite a few times, a motivator for me!
    If there's another video around let me know!
    I'm doing good. Was wondering what was happening with your boat. Been running the gps95 class most of the time. Can't wait to see the hondo on the water again. Jeff

Hey Sharpshooter.........

I'm going to take credit for about 500 of those views. I watch this video every chance I get. It even helps me sleep sometimes.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    ^^^^ I can relate...

I watch SS's DVDs on the airplane, over and over... and in the winter when I get cabin fever... As for the youtube videos, all the time...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams