Pool drain and concrete slab....

I need someone to run a PVC pool drain from my back yard to the street curb as well as pour a concrete slab on he side of my driveway.
    Does anyone have any good contacts for this???

Figured I would check here before going to craigslist....

Oh yah, I'm also going to need someone that could put in some fake turf....

***Edit***
    Failed to mention I am in Upland CA
    Last edited by riverrunner1984; 08-31-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    I need someone to run a PVC pool drain from my back yard to the street curb as well as pour a concrete slab on he side of my driveway.
    Does anyone have any good contacts for this???

Figured I would check here before going to craigslist....

Oh yah, I'm also going to need someone that could put in some fake turf....
    1800DIG RIGHT its the law...

I know that there are guys in our boating circle that are in this bidnezz, hope they see this, maybe a thread/title like "contractor needed/plumbing/concrete/turf"...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    1800DIG RIGHT its the law...

I know that there are guys in our boating circle that are in this bidnezz, hope they see this, maybe a thread/title like "contractor needed/plumbing/concrete/turf"...
    I had to google the 1800 dig right lol

Figured someone around here may know someone that can help me out!

Yes. Pool Butler is my guy. Boater as well. Used to be on the old HB. I'll text him this link.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Yes. Pool Butler is my guy. Boater as well. Used to be on the old HB. I'll text him this link.
    Awesome thanks!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I had to google the 1800 dig right lol

Figured someone around here may know someone that can help me out!
    I had the utility marker guys come out and mark up around my house when I was planting some new fruit trees this spring... I would have likely cut my phone service/internet (DSL) if I had not...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I had the utility marker guys come out and mark up around my house when I was planting some new fruit trees this spring... I would have likely cut my phone service/internet (DSL) if I had not...
    My gas line is running right down the center of where I need to plant a new tree. Those "dig" guys spraypaint everything! lol. New street slurry all messed up by them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    My gas line is running right down the center of where I need to plant a new tree. Those "dig" guys spraypaint everything! lol. New street slurry all messed up by them.
    Who did you use out here to find your gas line? I break so many sprinklers when I am digging, I would hate to his something like power or gas

Who did you use out here to find your gas line? I break so many sprinklers when I am digging, I would hate to his something like power or gas
    Just call 811 off your cell phone. They send out all the utilities and mark up the place. www.call811.com