You got some great shots!

Awesome shots! Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overpriced hallett View Post
    sick picture for sure Name:  lb.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  270.8 KB

Joey, do you think we could get by with hulls like this on a MILD day at LOTO??? Maybe we can entice Mr. OverPricedHallett and Ted Kolby and some of the OTHER guys that run a 21 cruiser style hull to come out sometime...

I can tell you this Andy, I will stay on the shore and watch the GNs after watching your onboard GOPRO video... It would take me 2 months of therapy just to be able to stand up straight after that ride... YOu looked like you were getting BEAT UPPPPPPPP!!!

The Long Beach Stadium really tests the metal of a GN boat/driver/crew/engine builder/rigger FO SHO... It looks like a toilet bowl after 2 laps, totally TORE UP...

Have I said lately this is my favorite class???
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-13-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Joey, do you think we could get by with hulls like this on a MILD day at LOTO??? Maybe we can entice Mr. OverPricedHallett and Ted Kolby and some of the OTHER guys that run a 21 cruiser style hull to come out sometime..
    If they can handle the open ocean why would Loto be a problem...?

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    If they can handle the open ocean why would Loto be a problem...?
    Thats what I am thinking THAT is why I want one of these hulls so bad, for our big lakes/rivers in MO...

I was kind of teasing with 314Joey, it gets soooooooooooooooo tore up with all of the big boats, really beyond belief at times when you see it first hand...

P.S. My Sanger hydro along with other flats owned by Sam Spencer used to run on LOTO before the invasion of the big boats...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 08-14-2015 at 06:51 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams