Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Long Beach race

I never heard back from you Bruce. Figured you weren't there.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDenton View Post
    I never heard back from you Bruce. Figured you weren't there.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”
    sorry sir, i was there fri/sat/sun under the MARINE STADIUM sign... my phone was blown up all weekend with texts... srry...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

The boat will get fixed, glad you're okay!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were going to make the trek over, but we decided to stay on the shady side.

glad you Chris are alright, the boat can be fixed for another day of action......get well

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    So glad you're okay!! Phew! Hope your bumps and bruises heal quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shit happens your ok and that's all that counts. that broken windshield looks real scary 20 years from now it ill be a good story

Quote Originally Posted by sangermike View Post
    shit happens your ok and that's all that counts. that broken windshield looks real scary 20 years from now it ill be a good story
    Yea, and there's something to say about a person who has the courage to do what they love. Those are the best memories.

Sent from my newly renovated Batcave using TapaSTALK

At long last...

Just trying to capture the fans and the venue... Best watched on your TV in HD...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Very well done! ...really enjoyed watching, music was good but I felt tears coming ...lol .....LB is like no other

Quote Originally Posted by westair View Post
    Very well done! ...really enjoyed watching, music was good but I felt tears coming ...lol .....LB is like no other
    I always feel melancholy after that race, knowing that it will be another year before I get to see most of the friends...

I go back to the stadium often to drink a coffee or with the wife/kids but it's usually eerily quiet/calm/empty...