Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Long Beach race

Nice!! Be safe and thank you for the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Chris OK? How's the boat? I was going to come over and thank you guys for that shaft coupler, figured after the mishap I'd wait.

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US military doesn’t have that problem.”

What?? What happened? Chris Chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    What?? What happened? Chris Chris?

read on the other site that Chris was ok. that's great news

Quote Originally Posted by sangermike View Post
    read on the other site that Chris was ok. that's great news
    Oh man thats scary. I wonder what happened. Glad he's okay!!

hope is ok and just sore today and ready to go again soon...........

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    wow, what a weekend of HIGHS and lows... The party time was epic killer, but seeing the boats go over (k711 and k69) and the damaged boats was sad...

so so glad that everyone is OK... I had a nice visit with RankDaddy just before the awards ceremony and he was his usual great self after a long weekend of racing...

Andrew/Shakedown team KUDOS you won the war of attrition... Congratulations, your hull has the advantage AT THE BEACH, Im sticking with that position...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

So sorry I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    wow, what a weekend of HIGHS and lows... The party time was epic killer, but seeing the boats go over (k711 and k69) and the damaged boats was sad...

so so glad that everyone is OK... I had a nice visit with RankDaddy just before the awards ceremony and he was his usual great self after a long weekend of racing...

Andrew/Shakedown team KUDOS you won the war of attrition... Congratulations, your hull has the advantage AT THE BEACH, Im sticking with that position...
    Hey, great spending some time with you Bruce! I'm looking forward to your drone vid! All in all a good race to attend, but the loss of our dragboat racing friend Mike Fry cast a somber cloud on the weekend. We've lost way too many people in this sport.

Long Beach was as crowded as I've seen it Saturday and probably half as crowded sunday (guessing). The GN's were the show this weekend with a full field and excellent racing. We were given a treat on the last race of the day. Ross arranged a grand prix race pitting Aussie 6 ltrs against 2 of our K boats. A perfect end to a fun weekend of racing.

Thanks for the donuts Bruce, see you next time.